Increasing Sales During September 2015 | Raleigh Real Estate
Would you believe that after a slower month in August, home sales are back up and increasing? In September 2015, the sales were high! Higher than they've been since 2007! Our Raleigh real estate team is excited and ready to share more information with you about the sales records, according to realtor.org:
- Existing condominium and co–op sales were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 620,000 units in September (unchanged from August), and are up 3.3 percent from September 2014 (600,000 units).
- The median existing condo price was $209,200 in September, which is 1.9 percent above a year ago.
Regional Sales | Raleigh Real Estate
The following information, according to realtor.org, will show a breakdown of regional sales in and around the U.S.
- September existing–home sales in the Northeast jumped 8.6 percent to an annual rate of 760,000, and are 11.8 percent above a year ago.
- The median price in the Northeast was $256,500, which is 4.0 percent above September 2014.
- In the Midwest, existing–home sales climbed 2.3 percent to an annual rate of 1.31 million in September, and are 12.0 percent above September 2014.
- The median price in the Midwest was $174,400, up 5.4 percent from a year ago.
- Existing–home sales in the South rose 3.8 percent to an annual rate of 2.21 million in September, and are 5.7 percent above September 2014.
- The median price in the South was $191,500, up 6.2 percent from a year ago.
- Existing–home sales in the West increased 6.7 percent to an annual rate of 1.27 million in September, and are 9.5 percent above a year ago.
- The median price in the West was $318,100, which is 8.0 percent above September 2014.
With the lower interest rates and increased sales, it's a great time for buyers to really consider purchasing a home before the end of this year. With time left to search, as well as sell current homes, now's a great time to contact our Raleigh real estate agent!
Roark Premier Team | Raleigh Real Estate
Also, if you’re considering selling your home, it's time to act now! Contact Roark Premier Team today and get started with the process of listing your home on the market. We guarantee to sell your home in 59 days or less! If we don’t, the listing fee is waived. So what are you waiting for? Call now! Our real estate agent is standing by to help you get your home sold during one of the busiest times of the year for real estate!
To learn more about September 2015 home sales, be sure to visit with other blogs in this series, below: