Learn all about 2004 Shingleback Drive! For more information on this listing, contact one of our Wake Forest, NC real estate agents.
THE OFFICIAL DETAILS…
Gorgeous, spacious home on the best lot in the neighborhood! Home upgrades include a backyard pool, finished bonus room above secondary garage, and a natural gas grill. First floor Master and Guest suites! Friendly neighbors and lots of community events for all families to enjoy! Enjoy a rural feel while being close to all Wake Forest has to offer! In close proximity to great restaurants and shops, as well as Joyner Park which boasts walking trails, local concerts and movies too! Book a showing today!
LOADED WITH FEATURES…
- Great location, open space but still located nearby city
- Upgrades include the pool, finished room above detached garage, attic fan, and natural gas for grill
- Watch beautiful sunsets from the porch
- Great friendly neighbors
- Neighborhood events throughout the year
- Afternoon shade which is great for the pool when it's hot out
- Community features 2 nice gazebos by the 2 ponds
- 4 miles from Joyner Park (100+ acres with walking trails)
- Great restaurants and shops - seller highly recommends The Burger Shop
- White Street events and concerts downtown in the summer
- Christmas Parade downtown
- Don't just take our word for it! Our Wake Forest, NC real estate agents would love to give you a private tour and see all the details in person! Give us a call!
WAKE FOREST, NC REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Info@RoarkPremierTeam.com | Roark Premier Team | Office: (919) 590-9497
Roark Premier Team is committed to bringing you the best real estate experience you’ve ever had! With our core values of energy, enthusiasm and excellence, we are thankful for the opportunity to serve you during this exciting time as you buy or sell a home in Wake Forest, NC!