North Raleigh Real Estate Agent: Home Sales are Looking Up!
Since 2006, the housing market has had ups and downs. Unfortunately, it seems there have been more downs than ups. Thankfully, that all seems to be changing. In our last post, our North Raleigh real estate agent reported that home prices are starting to settle down. Also, a healthier economy is helping buyers be more confident in purchasing a home.
Today, our North Raleigh real estate agent is taking a further look into the current state of the housing market, and offering you some information on how well the market is actually doing.
- Building permits improved 8.1 percent, the most since April 2013.
- Groundbreaking for single-family homes, the largest part of the market, increased 8.3% in July to a 7 month high.
- Groundbreaking for new homes rose 15.7% in July, over the prior month.
- Permits for single-family homes are up 0.9% to an 8 month high.
- Permits for multi-family housing climbed 23.6%.
- Single-family homes in the South rebounded 16.9% after a huge drop in June.
- The unstable multi-family home market rose 33%. That’s the highest since 2006!
It's expected that good things are coming for the housing market! Those that want to sell their home should act now! For more information on North Raleigh's housing market and July home sales in the Triangle area, visit back with our North Raleigh real estate agent, soon!
In the meantime, if you’ve been thinking of selling your home and need a push to get the ball rolling, we hope that our North Raleigh real estate agent has helped! If so, contact The Roark Premier Team today to get started with the process of listing your home on the market! We guarantee to sell your home in 59 days or less! If we don’t, the listing fee is waived! So what are you waiting for? Call now! Our agents are standing by to help you get your home sold during one of the busiest times of the year for real estate!