Our North Hills Raleigh real estate team is here to give you a first look at July 2015's home sales. While not all the numbers are out yet, we do have several percentages for you to view, now!
July Home Sales | North Hills Raleigh Real Estate
Just when it was though that it couldn't happen, July's existing home sales rose to the highest they've been since 2007! That's right! This is a great sign that might spike the economy even more than it already has been!
We are excited to report this news to those who want to buy a home, as well as those hoping to sell their's!
The National Association of Realtors reports the following, concerning home sales in July 2015:
- Existing home sales increased 2 percent to an annual rate of 5.59 million units.
- June's sales pace was revised slightly lower to 5.48 million units from the previously reported 5.49 million units.
- Economists polled by Reuters had forecast home resales falling to a 5.44 million-unit pace last month. Sales were up 10.3 percent from a year ago.
- The gain in home resales in July was driven by increases in America's South and West, regions that were hit hard by the housing bust of the 2007-09 recession.
- Nationwide, the median home price fell slightly from the previous month to $234,000, but was up 5.6 percent from a year earlier. The supply of homes for sale fell slightly in July.
With the lower interest rates and increased sales, it's a great time for buyers to really consider purchasing a home before the end of this year. Contact us if you're ready to start the search for your new home!
Don't forget to check back with us soon, to learn even more about the exciting state of the U.S. housing market and how well existing home sales are doing during the end of summer!
Roark Premier Team | North Hills Raleigh Real Estate
If you’re considering selling your home, it's time to act now! Contact Roark Premier Team today and get started with the process of listing your home on the market! We guarantee to sell your home in 59 days or less! If we don’t, the listing fee is waived! So what are you waiting for? Call now! Our North Hills Raleigh real estate agent is standing by to help you get your home sold during one of the busiest times of the year for real estate!