Willow Spring, NC Facts
Willow Spring, NC is an unincorporated community located southwest of Raleigh. You can see signs with and without an "s," as whether or not there are two springs in the area is still up for debate. However there is no argument that Willow Spring is not only a beautiful place to live, but convenient to Raleigh and the best of Triangle living!
- Population (2011): 212
- Travel: Raleigh - 25 minutes
- Research Triangle Park - 40 minutes
- Raleigh Durham International (RDU) Airport - 35 minutes
Willow Spring, NC Schools
Willow Spring, NC is located in the Wake County Public Schools District, which is the largest in the state of North Carolina.
Three prestigious major universities are located near the community. NC State University is just under 30 minutes away, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Duke University are both within an hour of Willow Spring.
Things to Do in Willow Spring, NC
Here's a sampling of what can be found to do in and around Willow Spring, NC. In addition to these activities in the town itself, check out our list of things to do in Raleigh, NC because it is so close!
- Stephenson's Bar-B-Q is a rare success story in the world of the best of North Carolina Barbecue. Visit their restaurant in Willow Spring for a taste of some of the best local and authentic flavors you can find!
- Membership and certain seasonal offerings are available at Hilltop Farms, a certified organic produce farm in Willow Spring. Pick your own Strawberries and farm stand produce are among the offerings of this local farm.
Hear What Your Neighbors are Saying!