Are you looking to do a few home improvements to your home before listing it on the North Hills Raleigh real estate market this year? While completely overhauling a home to get it market ready is sometimes out of the question for homeowners, there are a few trends that are easy to do and cost efficient. There are, of course, a few that will be more costly and time consuming. Improving your home before listing it is important. Even if you only make a few minor updates that give the home an overall fresh look, potential buyers will notice. For more tips on home improvements that will pay off in 2015, visit back with our blog, next post!
The following percentages are recouped, on average when remodeling for a resale:
- Entry door replacement (steel)98.0%
- Siding replacement (fiber-cement)83.9%
- Minor kitchen remodel (midrange)81.8%
- Siding replacement (vinyl - midrange)81.5%
- Garage door replacement (midrange)80.7%
- Deck addition (wood)80.6%
- Siding replacement (foam-backed vinyl )79.5%
- Attic bedroom remodel 79.3%
- Window replacement (vinyl - midrange) 78.6%
- Bathroom remodel (midrange)77.1%
Over the course of the next several blog posts, we are going to talk about each of these projects in detail so that you're able to decide which might be a better investment for resale.
If you’re considering selling your home in Raleigh NC, now is a great time! With rising home prices and spring weather, Roark Premier Team can help you sell your home quickly! Contact our Raleigh real estate agents, today, to get started with the selling process!
So what are you waiting for? Call now! Our agents standing by to help you get your home sold during one of the busiest times of the year for real estate!
Below, you'll find more blogs in this series:
- Best Remodeling Projects for Resale: An Overview
- Best Remodeling Projects for Resale Part 1: Entry Door, Windows and Siding replacement
- Best Remodeling Projects for Resale Part 2: Kitchen
- Best Remodeling Projects for Resale Part 3: Garage Door Replacement and Deck Addition
- Best Remodeling Projects for Resale Part 4: Attic Bedroom
- Best Remodeling Projects for Resale Part 5: Bathroom